WebPoint is currently the best software for converting your PowerPoint PPT/PPTX presentations to HTML format one that can be published on the web or on local computers. The HTML pages it generated are highly standard and can be browsed in any modern web browser (including Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, IE and so on) on any system (include Windows, Mac OS, Linux and so on). So WebPoint is your best choice when you need to publish your presentation on Internet, or play your presentation on a computer without PowerPoint installed.
The HTML presentation WebPoint generated are highly similar to the original PowerPoint files in appearance:
* Texts, tables, images, shapes and so on, are all converted on their right style, size and position
* Slide transitions and element show/hide effects are transformed to HTML based animations as similar as possible
* Hyperlinks are still operable in converted file
* Easy navigation through slides in HTML presentation
* Multiple HTML templates with different look and feels are selectable to fit your different presentations
* Presentation can auto fit browser size in IE, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4+ and Google Chrome
WebPoint also support:
* Unicode for multi-language
* Batch conversion
WebPoint is undoubtedly your best friend to build HTML presentations. Extend your PowerPoint to web today and enjoy the power of WebPoint!
WebPoint PPT to HTML Converter is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
WebPoint PPT to HTML Converter (version 1.7) has a file size of 7.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.